默认
发表评论 2
想开发IM:买成品怕坑?租第3方怕贵?找开源自已撸?尽量别走弯路了... 找站长给点建议
Web Development on the Pi
阅读(18368) | 评论(2 收藏1 淘帖
HI,

I have a few questions here. So, I've been on my Raspberry Pi and I love it but I do a lot of frontend/backend web design and I want to use my Pi to do so. I've realized it's not the Best option I guess seeing how I can't work with many browsers. I also haven't been able to download mobile phone emulators to test my designs. The main thing I've been struggling with is finding a good code editor to use and I've been searching for days for the best one. I've been using gedit and I also like bluefish compared to all the rest. I mostly write PHP, Javascript, jQuery, HTML, and CSS. On Mac OS I use BBedit or TextWrangler, which is hands down my favorite editor ever. And on windows I use UltraEdit. Gedit and bluefish are okay but there is one problem that bugs me so much that I'm still searching for a better editor.Syntax highlighting is limited to one language. I can go through and check if I want PHP, or HTML, CSS, or Javascript, but is there an editor that will just highlight them all? I usually have all these languages ​​in one page especially when I'm throwing up a small quick standalone page. Let me list all my questions that I would like some advice on for web web development:Only is best editor for web development with syntax highlighting for multiple languages ​​at once? Also, is there one where I can open directly from FTP in the program? Usually, On mac/windows I've found "open from FTP" plugins for IDEs if it didn't have it. Maybe there's an editor with plugins with this and also multiple syntax highlighting for the Pi?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
Https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=112512
Motion graphics animation studio

Thanks!

即时通讯网 - 即时通讯开发者社区! 来源: - 即时通讯开发者社区!

推荐方案
评论 2
能说人话吗!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
引用:liu1348789134 发表于 2018-05-08 16:55
能说人话吗!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

人家说的就是人话啊
打赏楼主 ×