默认
发表评论 0
想开发IM:买成品怕坑?租第3方怕贵?找开源自已撸?尽量别走弯路了... 找站长给点建议
Audio problems
阅读(14574) | 评论(0 收藏 淘帖
HI,

I have been using TVPaint on Linux for a while now. I'm happy with the drawing and animation tools (although it took a while to get used to some things), but I've found the audio handling to be so buggy that it Seems to finish my project using only TVPaint Linux. It seems I will either have to add the audio later in another program or find some Windows computer to finish it on. I haven't tried it on Windows yet (since I only use Linux ) so I don't know for sure if it works any better, but I guess so since other people get things done.Initially I had some problems with the speed of the playback, but I was able to figure that out. My files had Different sampling rates, not all of them were in stereo and the project frame rate was wrong. I've fixed that.The remaining problem is that TVPaint adds static noise in the background randomly. I am always able to get rid of it by choosing "reload all sounds files", restarting TVPaint or various other tricks, but the more audio files I add the less likely I Seem to be to be able to circumvent the bugs. I spend so much time being angry and trying to get rid of that terrible noise that eventually I just get tired and give up without having made any progress at all with the project itself.I spend so much time being angry and trying to get rid of that terrible noise that eventually I just get tired and give up without having made any progress at all with the project itself.I spend so much time being angry and trying to get rid of that terrible noise that eventually I just get tired and give up without having made any progress at all with the project itself.I hope it will be possible to solve this problem. Let me know what I can do to help you fix it. TVPaint is excellent except for this bugI record some of the audio (my own voice) with Audacity. The audio files sound as they Should be in other players. I tried some files from the internet too -- no change.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
Https://forum.tvpaint.com/viewtopic.php?t=5193
Explainer Video Service

Thanks!

即时通讯网 - 即时通讯开发者社区! 来源: - 即时通讯开发者社区!

上一篇:h5仿微信聊天项目(高仿版)|仿微信红包-编辑器-表情-支付键盘下一篇:【首发】web端h5仿微信聊天实战|仿微信电脑端项目开发
推荐方案
打赏楼主 ×
使用微信打赏! 使用支付宝打赏!

返回顶部